Australian owned, and run by Mike Kirkpatrick for 30 years, Yesterford supplies parts for English Smallfords to customers throughout Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
*************** JANUARY CLOSURE ***************
Yesterford will CLOSE from Monday 13th January 2020 through to Monday 27th January 2020 (re-open on Tuesday 28th January 2020 after the Australia Day public holiday).
The phone will be diverted to Mike's mobile at times (although will not have mobile coverage on all days).
Email will NOT be monitored.
Parts for sale include, but are not limited to :
- Engine components, mounts, accessories
- Gaskets and seals of all kinds
- Fuel pumps, water pumps and kits
- Oil filters, air filters, fuel filters
- Distributors, distributor caps, spark plugs, rotor buttons, condensers, spark plugs & leads
- Starter motors, generators and alternators
- Radiator hoses and other cooling system requirements
- Transmission / gearbox parts
- Brake and Clutch parts
- Suspension and steering parts, including struts, drag links, tie rod ends, steering
racks, ball joints, bushes
- Lighting and electrical parts, including lenses, globes, switches, headlights
- Rubber seals and weather strips, including boot, bonnet, window and door seals for most models
- Transfer body kits for Cortinas and Escorts, including GT
Please see further pages in this website for current stock and prices. While every effort is made to keep these price lists current, from time to time when availability or overseas exchange rates change our prices may unexpectedly change.
If you cannot see the item you require listed, you are welcome to contact us. There is a possibility we may be able to source the item you are looking for.
We also stock a limited amount of second hand parts. These are not listed on this website. You shall need to contact us for availability and prices.
Please note : Yesterford Pty Ltd is a sole person business, owned and operated by Mike.On some occasions is may be necessary for Mike to leave the shop unattended for a short time during the business day.If you are making a special trip to Yesterford to make purchases, it is strongly recommended that you phone ahead to:1/ confirm if we have the parts you require in stock.2/ confirm that Mike will be in attendance at the particular day/time you are likely to visit.The phone will usually be diverted to the mobile if the shop is unattended.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you are emailing a query or an order, please include a contact phone number so Mike can contact you if further information is required to guarantee supply of the correct parts.
Tim often has old Small Ford wrecks that he is dismantling for parts.
Take a look at (and follow) the Angry Anglia Facebook page to keep up to date of what cars Tim is wrecking.
These are not only Anglias, but sometimes Cortinas and Escorts, etc.
Sometimes Tim does not hold the wrecks for long, so you have to get in quick if interested in any purchasing any parts.
CHANGE OVER UNITS
Please note that some of our Reconditioned parts require a Change Over Unit.
If you are unable to supply the Change Over Core Unit at the time of placing your order, a deposit will be charged.
This deposit will later be refunded upon our receipt of your Change Over Core Unit within 30 days of purchase/invoice date.
The deposit amounts are (2) $25, (3) $50, (4) $100.