English SMALL FORD SPECIALIST
Suppliers of New, Used & Reconditioned parts for pre-1980 English Small Fords ( Anglia, Capri, Cortina, Escort, Prefect, Zephyr)
Yesterford is a registered Australian Business
(ABN 20 238 976 823)
Australian owned, and run by Mike Kirkpatrick for 29 years, Yesterford supplies parts for English Smallfords to customers throughout Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Parts for sale include, but are not limited to :
- Engine components, mounts, accessories
- Gaskets and seals of all kinds
- Fuel pumps, water pumps and kits
- Oil filters, air filters, fuel filters
- Distributors, distributor caps, spark plugs, rotor buttons, condensers, spark plugs & leads
- Starter motors, generators and alternators
- Radiator hoses and other cooling system requirements
- Transmission / gearbox parts
- Brake and Clutch parts
- Suspension and steering parts, including struts, drag links, tie rod ends, steering
racks, ball joints, bushes
- Lighting and electrical parts, including lenses, globes, switches, headlights
- Rubber seals and weather strips, including boot, bonnet, window and door seals for most models
- Transfer body kits for Cortinas and Escorts, including GT
Please see further pages in this website for current stock and prices. While every effort is made to keep this price list current, from time to time when availability or overseas exchange rates change our prices may unexpectedly change.
If you cannot see the item you require listed, you are welcome to contact us. There is a possibility we may be able to source the item you are looking for.
We also stock some second hand parts. These are not listed on this website. You shall need to contact us for availability and prices.
If you are emailing a query or an order, please include a contact phone number so mike can contact you if further information is requiredto guarantee supply of the correct parts.
CHANGE OVER UNITS
Please note that some of our Reconditioned parts require a Change Over Unit.
If you are unable to supply the Change Over Core Unit at the time of placing your order, a deposit will be charged.
This deposit will later be refunded upon our receipt of your Change Over Core Unit within 30 days of purchase/invoice date.
The deposit amounts are (2) $25, (3) $50, (4) $100.